Zoom - Ladies Who Lobby - August Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us as we continue to make plans for supporting the campaigns for this year - don't worry if you haven't been involved in campaigns before. The more the merrier!
Food festival planning!
All members are welcome.
Health & Safety - Due to the continued risk of Covid-19virus transmission through touching shared surfaces and by airborne particles:
· Members or visitors who have any Covid-19 symptoms must stay at home.
· If you experience any Covid-19 symptoms you must get a PCR test. If you test positive and have attended an in-person WI meeting or activity within the last seven days you must inform the Secretary or President.
· Never attend meetings if you have been advised to isolate by NHS Test and Trace because you have been in contact with a case of Covid-19.
· It is recommended that members carry out a rapid lateral flow test before attending a meeting to ensure they are not unknowingly infected with Covid
· Members who are clinically at high-risk are advised to decide carefully whether attending face-to-face is a safe option for them in the chosen venue and situation.
· All members attending are advised to bring hand sanitiser with them and to use it at regular intervals during the event.
· Members are advised to bring their own packet of appropriate wipes to wipe surfaces in venue toilets.