Zoom - Craft Group - December Christmas Crackers
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us at Craft Group. This month we’ll be making Christmas Crackers.
Tired of plastic-filled Christmas Crackers and the same old jokes? Looking for a more personal touch? This month we’ll be making our own eco-friendly Christmas crackers.
Materials will be provided, but you may wish to bring your own prizes to include in your crackers. I personally plan on filling mine with dastardly forfeits for the family! As always, Pinterest is a wonderful source of inspiration.
All members welcome and please feel free to bring along your own projects and join us for a natter if you prefer.
Physical Venue TBA - Zoom Option link below. Please RSVP.
To join, go to your Zoom app and enter Meeting ID: 814 5616 6190
Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/814-5616-6190 If you need any tech help to join in, please let us know!
While COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, we will still be taking precautions to reduce the risk of transmission during physical events:
If you are symptomatic of COVID-19, been advised to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, self-isolating or awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, then please attend the event via Zoom rather than face-to-face.
· If you experience any Covid-19 symptoms you must get a PCR test. If you test positive and have attended an in-person WI meeting or activity within the last seven days you must inform the Secretary or President.
· It is recommended that members carry out a rapid lateral flow test before attending a meeting to ensure they are not unknowingly infected with Covid
· Members who are clinically at high-risk are advised to decide carefully whether attending face-to-face is a safe option for them in the chosen venue and situation.
· Members are encouraged to continue to wear masks when attending the meeting if they wish to do so but this is not obligatory (unless specified by the venue). Please respect the choices made by the attendees in this regard.
· All members attending are advised to bring hand-sanitiser with them and to use it at regular intervals during the event.
· Members are advised to bring their own packet of appropriate wipes to wipe surfaces in venue toilets.
Please note that the names and contact details of all attendees will be recorded to ensure that in the event we are notified of a positive Covid-19 test either from a Member or the Venue we will notify all of the attendees