Zoom - Craft Group - August Physical and on-line meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
About the Event
Join us at Craft Group. All members welcome and please feel free to bring along your own projects and join us for a natter if you prefer.
For this month’s meeting we’re going to have an informal face-to-face brainstorming session for future projects. You’re also welcome to bring along your own projects and join for a general natter.
Members who are unable to meet face-to-face will still be able to join via Zoom. Please use the link below.
The Maple Village craft box is full of all sorts of materials that could be used for future projects.
In fact, thanks to generous donations from members, it’s overflowing and taking over Jasmine’s spare bedroom!
We’re going to have a rummage and see how we can put our supplies to good use in future meetings.
This face-to-face meeting will be hosted at Jasmine’s flat in Surbiton, not far from our old haunt, Wags and Tails. Attendees will be sent the address and Zoom link prior to the event.
While COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, we will still be taking precautions to reduce the risk of transmission:
· Please don’t arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before the event start time.
· Please give each other plenty of space when arriving and throughout the evening.
· Please bring hand sanitiser/wipes with you.
· Additional hand sanitiser and wipes will be provided by Jasmine at her flat.
· If you are symptomatic of COVID-19, self-isolating or awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, then please attend the event via Zoom rather than face-to-face.
· Jasmine will sanitise the chairs and other surfaces before members arrive and keep the room well-ventilated.
· You will be welcome to use the toilet if you need it.
Please note that Jasmine’s flat is up two flights of stairs, but there is no lift available.
To join, go to your Zoom app and enter Meeting ID: 817-4049-8300
Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81740498300.
If you need any tech help to join in, please let us know!