Photography Group - September Meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us in September at Morden Hall Park
We will meet in Morden Hall Car Park (SM4 5JD). You can also get a train to Wimbledon, then either a Tram (to Phipps Bridge Station) or a Bus (numbers 93 or 164) to within a 5 minute walk of the car park.
Currently most COVID rules and restrictions have been lifted and we are beginning to open up some physical meetings. In order to ensure the health and well-being of our Members during this time, please review and adhere to the following notices when attending this meeting:
RSVP is essential for test & trace. Please note that the names and contact details of all attendees will be recorded to ensure that in the event we are notified of a positive Covid-19 test either from a Member or the Venue we will notify all of the attendees.
While COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, we will still be taking precautions to reduce the risk of transmission during physical events:
· If you are symptomatic of COVID-19, been advised to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, self-isolating or awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, then please stay at home or attend the event via Zoom, where possible.
· If you experience any Covid-19 symptoms within seven days of attending a WI in-person event or activity, you must get a PCR test. If you test positive you must inform the Secretary or President.
· It is recommended that members carry out a rapid lateral flow test before attending a meeting to ensure they are not unknowingly infected with Covid
· Members who are clinically at high-risk are advised to decide carefully whether attending face-to-face is a safe option for them in the chosen venue and situation.
· Members are encouraged to continue to wear masks when attending the meeting if they wish to do so but this is not obligatory (unless specified by the venue). Please respect the choices made by the attendees in the regard.
· All members attending are advised to bring hand sanitiser with them and to use it at regular intervals during the event.
· Members are advised to bring their own packet of appropriate wipes to wipe surfaces in venue toilets.
We wish to continue to make all our meetings accessible to all. If you wish to attend but are unable or feel uncomfortable attending physically, or indeed if you have any questions, please contact your sub-group leader, who may be able to suggest some alternative arrangements.