MVWI Christmas Crafts - Subsidised Event
Time & Location
About the Event
We're spending the evening crafting for Christmas. Members Only!
Join us for an evening of craft hosted by the Committee! You'll make 4 festive items including papercraft, sock gonk, ribbon tree decorations and christmas jar scenes to take home - all materials will be supplied.
This is a subsidised event - thanks to our excellent jam sales again, we are paying the majority of the costs so tickets are available for just £5 each. ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR TICKET, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH OUR BANK DETAILS ON. Numbers are limited so don't miss out!
While COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, we will still be taking precautions to reduce the risk of transmission during physical events:
· If you are symptomatic of COVID-19, been advised to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, self-isolating or awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, then please stay at home.
· If you experience any Covid-19 symptoms within seven days of attending a WI in-person event or activity, you must get a PCR test. If you test positive you must inform the Secretary or President.
· It is recommended that members carry out a rapid lateral flow test before attending a meeting to ensure they are not unknowingly infected with Covid.
· Members who are clinically at high-risk are advised to decide carefully whether attending face-to-face is a safe option for them in the chosen venue and situation.
· Members are encouraged to continue to wear masks when attending the meeting if they wish to do so, but this is not obligatory (unless specified by the venue on the day - please bring one with you just in case). Please respect the choices made by the attendees in this regard.
· All members attending are advised to bring hand-sanitiser with them and to use it at regular intervals during the event.
· Members are advised to bring their own packet of appropriate wipes to wipe surfaces in venue toilets.
· Please note that the names and contact details of all attendees will be recorded to ensure that in the event we are notified of a positive Covid-19 test either from a Member or the Venue we will notify all of the attendees.
- Christmas Craft Evening£5£50£0