MVWI - August Meeting - Pride Picnic!
Time & Location
About the Event
August is traditionally our Summer Social month. This year we are holding a Pride Picnic at Surbiton Methodist Church Tennis Club. The entrance is between 11 and 13 Manor Drive, Surbiton, KT5 8NE. There is limited parking on site and more parking on residential roads around.
Weather permitting, we can be outdoors. in the event of rain, we will be indoors with the doors open.
Bring your own picnic and wear bright colours. NB alcohol is not permitted onsite.
Health & Safety - Due to the continued risk of Covid-19 virus transmission through touching shared surfaces and by airborne particles
· Members or visitors who have any Covid-19 symptoms must stay at home.
· If you experience any Covid-19 symptoms you must get a PCR test. If you test positive and have attended an in-person WI meeting or activity within the last seven days you must inform the Secretary or President.
· Never attend meetings if you have been advised to isolate by NHS Test and Trace because you have been in contact with a case of Covid-19.
· It is recommended that members carry out a rapid lateral flow test before attending a meeting to ensure they are not unknowingly infected with Covid.
· Members who are clinically at high-risk are advised to decide carefully whether attending face-to-face is a safe option for them in the chosen venue and situation.
· All members attending are advised to bring hand sanitiser with them and to use it at regular intervals during the event.
Members are advised to bring their own packet of appropriate wipes to wipe surfaces in venue toilets.