Craft Group - Paper Chain Wall Hanging Art
Time & Location
About the Event
We’ll be making a rainbow paperchain hanging. We'll be using this tutorial for inspiration (https://tinyurl.com/ybv5z4tu), but Bethany has created a smaller pattern, meaning less paper and time.
Bethany will be sharing the pattern on her screen during the meeting, but you can also see the pattern on the Craft Group forum if you want to have a sneak preview!
You will need:
* 8 sheets of a background colour (cream, white, or blue for the sky!),
* 5 sheets of a colour for the outside rainbow stripe (red in the image above)
* 4 sheets of a colour for the middle rainbow stripe (pink above)
* 3 sheets of a colour for the inner rainbow strip (mustard above)
* Paper slicer or scissors
* Hot glue gun + sticks or a stapler + staples
And if you wanted to cut your strips before the meeting, here is how many strips of each colour you will need:
Cream/background colour: 84 strips
Red/outer rainbow stripe: 52 strips
Pink/middle rainbow stripe: 44 strips
Mustard/inner rainbow stripe: 32 strips
- Each strip is a 1" diameter, and the length is 11.7" (the width of a sheet of A4).
- You get 11 strips from a sheet of A4.
If anyone needs coloured paper, please let Bethany know as we have lots leftover from previous craft events and I'd be happy to deliver it to you or for you to collect.
We'll be meeting using webchat service, Zoom. You can find it here: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2926866045.
If you will be using a phone or tablet, you may need to download the app in advance.
The Meeting ID is 292-686-6045.