Carpe Diem - Chelsea Physic Garden
Time & Location
About the Event
Chelsea Physic Garden, established in 1673 by Apothecaries to grow medicinal plants, the garden has had an impact around the world.
Meet on Platform 1 of Surbiton Station at 10am to get the 10.11 train to Clapham Junction, then a bus to the Physic Garden.
Otherwise, will meet you at the Physic Garden entrance at 11am. Tickets can be booked here: https://chelseaphysicgarden.seetickets.com/event/chelsea-physic-garden/chelsea-physic-garden/1957945please book the 11am time slot. Alternatively, buy tickets on the day, as the lifting of Covid restrictions means the garden is operating at capacity, and it is no longer essential to book tickets prior to arrival. More information on the Garden can be found here: https://www.chelseaphysicgarden.co.uk/about/history/
While COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, we will still be taking precautions to reduce the risk of transmission during physical events:
· If you are symptomatic of COVID-19, been advised to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, self-isolating or awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, then please stay at home or attend the event via Zoom, where possible.
· If you experience any Covid-19 symptoms within seven days of attending a WI in-person event or activity, you must get a PCR test. If you test positive you must inform the Secretary or President.
· It is recommended that members carry out a rapid lateral flow test before attending a meeting to ensure they are not unknowingly infected with Covid.
· Members who are clinically at high-risk are advised to decide carefully whether attending face-to-face is a safe option for them in the chosen venue and situation.
· All members attending are advised to bring hand sanitiser with them and to use it at regular intervals during the event.
· Members are advised to bring their own packet of appropriate wipes to wipe surfaces in venue toilets.